NEWS: iRemote is now available for Android!
iRemote Suite allows you to manipulate your desktop or notebook remotely via smartphone running iOS or Android. The application allows you to simulate keyboard and/or mouse input of any kind. Key feature of iRemote Suite is to display part of desktop workspace (screen) surrounding mouse pointer on the device. This feature allows you to take advantage of application benefits while you do not have physical contact to your computer (being in next room, etc.).
You need to have Remote PC Suite running on your desktop system to have a chance to use iRemote Suite. You always able to download Remote PC from this site for FREE.
Warning! Never download and install this software from other sites or external mirrors.
You also need to have your device to be connected to you home or office network using WiFi. You are also able to reach target host by means of GPRS/3G if it is globally available.
iRemote Suite 1.2 features:
- Desktop screen sharing with zooming support. This allows you to observe either entire screen or a part of it, as close as it is necessary.
- Mouse control (mouse movement, mouse clicks, tap-to-click, scrolling).
- Keyboard control.
- Master volume control.
- Fully-functional shell access. You are able to control you PC/Mac with the help of shell commands.
- Authorization feature. This feature allows you to remember your device once, so you do not have to approve each connection on the desktop.
iRemote Suite 1.2 limitations:
- The only device may be connected to your desktop at the moment.
- Mobile client may control the only workstation at the moment.
- Application does not simulate DirectInput events.
Supported desktop platforms:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Intel)
- Windows XP / Windows 2003 Server / Windows Vista / Windows 7
Follow the link below to download host application for your desktop:
Follow the link below to download iRemote Suite application for your phone: